Updated: 16 April 2014
The Commonwealth as represented by the Pacific Islands and New Zealand Electoral Administrators (PIANZEA) Secretariat, Australian Electoral Commission (AEC) retains copyright in this website (www.PIANZEA.org) as a whole and all material on this website that is authored by or on behalf of the Commonwealth.
Unless otherwise noted in the materials excluded and rights reserved list below, material on this website, including publications, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Australia Licence (CC BY 3.0).
The following attribution terms also apply:
- Any use of all or part of the material on this website must include the following attribution in relation to the material used:
© Commonwealth of Australia 2012.
- For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the licence terms. The best way to do this is to link or refer to the CC BY licence outlined above or link the symbol below.
- In using PIANZEA material you may not, in any way, suggest that the PIANZEA endorses you or your work.
Material excluded and rights reserved
All rights in the materials listed below are reserved:
- Commonwealth Coat of Arms
- PIANZEA logo
- all images
- all maps
- all public submissions
For all enquiries concerning reproduction and rights in PIANZEA Network or AEC material, including if you wish to use any of these materials in a way that is not permitted by the Copyright Act 1968, contact:
Australian Electoral Commission
50 Marcus Clarke Street
Canberra, ACT 2601
Telephone: 02 6271 4411
Linking to this Site
The PIANZEA Secretariat prefers that links to our website are made using the sample link provided below.
Using the sample link, you may link to pages on our websites at your full expense and responsibility; however you must comply with the following conditions:
- you must respect and maintain the strict political neutrality of the AEC and PIANZEA Secretariat;
- you must not alter any of the PIANZEA Network website content;
- you must not frame or reformat the files, pages, images, information or materials from the PIANZEA Network website on any other website;
- you must not imply that the PIANZEA Secretariat sponsors, endorses, adopts, confirms, guarantees or approves of any material or representations found on your website/s or websites that link to the PIANZEA Network website;
- you must not use the PIANZEA Network website or content from the PIANZEA website solely for commercial practices;
- you must not provide a link to the PIANZEA website from any site that is considered to be inappropriate; and
- you must accept that the PIANZEA Secretariat reserves the right to prevent linking by giving notice and may withdraw its permission at any time.
When linking to this site:
For your convenience HTML code is provided to the right of the link example. You can copy the HTML code and paste into your HTML editor.
The PIANZEA logo is available on request for use as a graphic link. Please contact PIANZEA.Secretariat@aec.gov.au for access to the logo.
<a href="http://www.pianzea.org" title="PIANZEA Network" onclick="alert('The PIANZEA Secretariat via the Australian Electoral Commission (AEC) is an independent statutory authority that is politically neutral and does not sponsor, endorse or approve of material found on sites that link to the PIANZEA Network website (www.pianzea.org).');">PIANZEA Network</a>